“It starts with a dream. Add faith, and it becomes a belief. Add action, and it becomes a part of life. Add perseverance, and it becomes a goal in sight. Add patience and time, and it ends with a dream come true.”
~ Doe Zantamata
December is a perfect time to dream!
Here are a few questions to help get you started.
Don’t feel like you need to answer all of them.
Just answer the ones that spark something in you!
- What do you want to create next year?
- What lights you up?
- How do you want to feel?
- What do you need to keep, get rid of, add more of, and/or do less of to create the year you want?
- Who do you need to interact with more, with less, or not at all to have the kind of year you want?
- What gives you energy? How can you do more of that in the coming year?
- What zaps your energy? How can you do less of that? And if you can’t do less of it, how can you change your view of it?
- What’s something new you want to try?
- What personal traits do you need to develop to have the kind of year you want? What do you need to change, diminish, or enhance in your personality?
- Who can help you have the kind of year you want?
- How do you want to shine in the coming year?
Pick a few of these questions and jot down your thoughts. Remember, it all starts with your dream!